Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Al Jimi Oasis Fort



This pegion was looking at my sketching in a tiny hole of the fort.



These days, I'm fascinated by negative paint.
When I painted around the legs, without painting the pigeon's legs came out automatically.
It is really interesting.
I was trying to paint the fort, but I hardly paint landscape,
So I couldn't get any pieces which I feel satisfied.
I painted this instead of the landscape.

 アルジミーフォートを描こうと張り切ってでかけましたが、
うまいこと描けず、結局、フォートのデザインの一部の小さなへこみで、じーっと、
私の、スケッチをみていた鳩を描いてみました。
こんなに、鳩をこねこねかく予定はなかったのだけど。ついつい。

Today, one of our Thai friend cooked lunch for us.
I don't have enough vocabulary to explain how nice they were.

Thank you very much for coming to see my blog!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Hani Hani:) Lovely pigeon. Beautiful how you did the stones around him! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks very grounded in his tiny hole. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi renate,

    Thank you. I touched a lot so it lost transparency of watercolour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elizabeth,

    I've tried to draw and paint a couple of times.
    However, I never feel satisfied. This is no so bad. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete